Sunday 30 June 2013

Problem with the Apple store

Don't get me wrong I love the Apple store and the convenient access it gives to media like music, TV program's and through other apps (Comixology) things like comics.

The downside though is the ease of simply pressing the 'buy' button and then the download begins. 

Case in point - on Saturday night, following a few glasses of wine at chez Localventure I idly searched ITunes and came across a Beatles album and (although I have no direct memory of this) apparently paid and downloaded it.

This is the problem with the iTunes store - 'tipsy downloading' and the ultimate irony is I'm not really that fussed about the Beatles - there are a dozen other albums I'd prefer to download when sober and I lumber myself with £ 7.99 worth of McCartney/Lennon number ones !

No comments:

Post a Comment