Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Talk Heath blog posts

If you have the chance please take a few minutes to visit

 http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/phil-knight/

These are my semi regular long form articles covering a range of healthcare issues some quite general with others 
being more personal. For example there are pieces on IVF and a skeptical approach to science and medicine - this is 
a three part piece. Parts 1 and 2 are live on the blog and Part 3 although somewhat delayed is due to go up any time. 

I would welcome any comments or feedback either here or on the Talk Health blog itself. 

Whilst you're catching up on my writings there's also my articles for Premier Choice at www.pch.uk.com, 'latest 
news'. You will see there's a range of topics around health and protection insurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment