Wednesday 12 June 2013

Latest News from .....

Every month I write two or three articles for my compliance provider : Premier Choice Healthcare.

The point of these articles is to give some basic information to people visiting the PCH website (www.pch.uk.com) on a variety of topics. At the moment there are 17 pieces there that I've put together covering subjects ranging from international private medical insurance to how likely you are to be diagnosed with a major health condition to Roman life insurance rites (yes absolutely true). The main aim I suppose is to highlight key issues that Premier Choice and its consultants (like me) can help our clients with.

It is an enormous privilege to be asked to put these articles together and I take the process very seriously to make sure that the work positively enhances both mine and PCH's reputation.

The next project there is a major two parter on how the advisory process for private medical insurance operates and essentially how we end up with a cogent recommendation for client. The first part will go up on the 'Latest News' tab at the above website later this week and Part 2 will follow in a week.



I would be enormously grateful if you could bookmark the PCH website and check back a couple of times a month to catch up with the latest update. I  will try and talk a little more about these items here and in my podcast (PMICast, on iTunes and at www.pmicast.podbean.com) to try and keep my readers and listeners in the loop.

__________


If you're interested in a free review of your medical insurance cover (family or company paid) please get in touch :
Tel - 07792 075748 or 0113 3474395


& my articles for Premier Choice at : www.pch.uk.com/latest-health-insurance-news.php

Twitter - localventure1 and philknightpch
Video Podcast - You Tube Channel : pkn439
Audio Podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com & www.whereswilson.podbean.com - both available on iTunes

Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/116316601747539224729/posts
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/philip.knight.775

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant

I'm a totally independent healthcare intermediary with 20 years market experience, not tied to any insurer, fully FCA regulated and part of the Premier Choice Healthcare Group. FCA Number 312878. 



No comments:

Post a Comment