Saturday 25 May 2013

On holiday ! Well for three days

Just about to set off to Liverpool One for a 3 day break at our apartment in Liverpool One with the Dinosaur Arena show tonite.

Whilst I am away may I draw your attention to the following :

Please check out PMICast and Where's Wilson my two podcasts on iTunes and at www.pmicast.podbean.com and www.whereswilson.podbean.com respectively + my blog over at www.localventure.blogspot.com

As you know PMICast is the only podcast in the UK discussing private medical insurance and we cover a variety of topics relevant to consumers, brokers and professional introducers. This podcast hits iTunes weekly.

Where's Wilson comes (approximately) every two or three weeks and is focused on science fiction movies and TV, comics and martial arts or indeed whatever we fancy talking about. I host it with my kids Megan and Ryan so as you might imagine with a 13 year old co-host it's a knockabout of hormonal teenage fun.

For clients and introducers I'm available on the phone and e-mail as usual but hopefully we'll all be enjoying the weekend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment