Friday 24 May 2013

Not going to reach 9,000 hits on the blog this week

Had hoped to get to around 9,000 hits on the blog this week - as of time of writing we're up to 8,500 and although we've still got today, Saturday and Sunday I'd say we'll probably fall a little short - still getting to the 700 or 800 hits in a week is not mean achievement given that I started from zero in mid February !

Over the weekend I will be away but will still try and sort out a weekend post - having an 'educational' break in Liverpool - booked to see the Walking With Dinosaurs arena show (for the kids obviously - honest !) - might put up a review and let you know what I think.

We're booked in a small apartment in Liverpool One - first trip to the docks area since the main redevelopment began so interested to see what things are like now. We've stayed in Cardiff Bay on several occasions recently and enjoyed it so we're expecting/hoping a similar experience albeit with a different accent.

Work wise I am available as usual for clients and introducers today and over the weekend on e-mail and the phone - so if you need advice or support I am as always just a nudge away. Full contacts for me are below.

You may recall I mentioned on Tuesday I was going to post on a trip to the LGI with my little boy for an Amoxocillin (antibiotic) challenge this week - this all went OK and I am still planning to blog on this issue but rather than simple one off post I might expand it a little into a subject for both here and Talk Health (check out my posts at www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/phil-knight/) covering the difference in the way the NHS treats adults versus kids - it's an interesting area and a bit of an eye opener for me having taken both a young and elderly relative to hospital recently - more to follow.

In the meantime enjoy the weekend and I'll be back soon.

__________


If you're interested in a free review of your medical insurance cover (family or company paid) please get in touch :
Tel - 07792 075748 or 0113 3474395

Follow my Talk Health blog at : www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/2013/04/nhs-versus-private-healthcare-a-personal-journey/

Twitter - localventure1 and philknightpch
Video Podcast - You Tube Channel : pkn439
Audio Podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com & www.whereswilson.podbean.com - both available on iTunes

Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/116316601747539224729/posts
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/philip.knight.775

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant

I'm a totally independent healthcare intermediary with 20 years market experience, not tied to any insurer, fully FCA regulated and part of the Premier Choice Healthcare Group. FCA Number 312878

No comments:

Post a Comment