Thursday 13 March 2014

You Tube Promo now available to view

Just an update to my posts yesterday to let you know that the promotional You Tube video covering off the major details of my forthcoming medical insurance workshop on Tuesday 25th of March.

You can view the video here : Promo Video

There are full details of how you can interact with me on the day and of course submit questions you'd like answered in advance of the day.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts please do feel free to pass the link along to as many friends and colleagues as you like - anyone you think might be interested in joining in or having their questions answered. The workshop will cover off relevant information for both individual and company purchasers of medical insurance or for my introducers or prospective introducers.


No comments:

Post a Comment