Sunday 16 March 2014

All quiet on the Western Front

It has been quiet on the blog over the last few days with relatively few views for some reason - not entirely sure why, content hasn't really changed and in fact I've been working harder on social media than usual with the on-line private medical insurance pending on the 25th of March.

However to see the best of this blog, check out a couple of the more popular recent posts.

Firstly there's my thoughts on the future of personal medical insurance at :

www.localventure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-future-of-individual-private.html

That one is the most popular post I've ever put up on the blog with over 333 reads so far.

Then there is my overview on my work with professional introducers with nearly 100 hits. That one is at :

www.localventure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/professional-introducers-and-private.html

Lastly can I suggest you visit my You Tube Channel which links to a video giving full details on the aforementioned PMI workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment