Monday 24 March 2014

Reminder - my on-line private medical insurance workshop is tomorrow at 9.30am

Hi there,

Less than 24 hours to my on-line private medical insurance workshop.

The event begins tomorrow at 9.30am To join in you can use one of the following methods :

Telephone : 07792 075748

Skype : pkn4395

e-mail : pmicast@gmail.com or philknight@pch.uk.com

Twitter #pmicast

_________

You can ask any question about medical insurance and related products and if I can't answer you there and then I'll find out and get back to you.

We've already had several questions in in advance of the event so I'll kick off tomorrow answering those using the #pmicast and also on this blog - live (or nearly) as I can - so watch this space and I look forward to 'seeing' you all tomorrow.

Full details of the event are also on the You Tube promo at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yQMrijaWU

I'll then also summarise what we covered on the next edition of PMICast that should go live on Wednesday lunchtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment