Tuesday 11 March 2014

The PMICast Private Medical Insurance Work Shop

I'm formally announcing this morning a new on-line idea for my clients and prospective clients.

The idea is a two hour, on line workshop where clients, prospects, IFA's, accountants in fact anyone who wants help with medical insurance can contact me and ask questions and receive support.

Of course this is an extension of work I do with my clients anyone way but I wanted to create a more interactive and marketable forum to get some buzz going around the idea.

So we have set a date - Tuesday 25th of March at 9.30am for two hours.

Anyone will be able to contact me through the following methods :

Skype - pkn4395
E-mail - pmicast@gmail.com or philnight@pch.uk.com
Telephone - 07792 075748
Twitter - use the hashtag : #pmicast
Gmail video - pkn4395@gmail.com

I will be live tweeting on that hashtag throughout the morning with updates on questions and discussion - so if you or anyone you know has any questions or comments on medical insurance I am available and would love to talk.

If there are any pre-event questions people would like to send over you can use one of the two e-mail addresses and we can get moving on the day with them.

Before the 25th I am going to put in place a special PMICast video podcast on my You Tube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/pkn439/videos

There will also be a special episode of PMICast (episode 1 of the new Season 3) devoted exclusively to this event and this will go live next Tuesday, the 18th of March.

I'll obviously announce things here as planning continues and things go live on the podcast and You Tube so watch this space.

In the meantime, please feel free to being using the #pmicast hashtag to tell people about the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment