Monday 17 March 2014

Patreon campaign for Wheres Wilson and PMICast

As listeners to PMICast might be aware I have dabbled with some sponsorship on my podcast in an effort to create a monetisation stream (however small) to enable me to devote more time and investment into podcasting.

Results have been mixed so the main PMICast podcast has stayed weekly/fortnightly and Where's Wilson (the less serious SF podcast I co-host) has remained sporadic for want of a better term.

So rather than slog on with sponsors or put a begging button on the podcast or my blog I have decided to use Patreon - the arts based on-going crowd funding vehicle. This service allows listeners to set a monthly sponsorship level they are comfortable with and takes care of all the admin for me.

Please feel free to click to the link below to find out how this works and of course if you do like the podcasts and would like to hear more on this and related subjects please become patrons and support the expansion of my podcasts in the future.

More details on the Patreon campaign at www.patreon.com/pkn4395

Full details on PMICast (and Wheres Wilson) at www.pmicast.podbean.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment