Thursday 18 July 2013

You Tube promo for this blog - picking up some buzz on line this afternoon

It's been quite quiet on the phone/emails today so I've taken the opportunity to play with some AV stuff to publicise my business - one idea was a slightly off the wall promo for this blog - i posted it to You tube, Vine and Instagram and it's gotten a bit of a buzz even in a few minutes so I thought it was worth mentioning here too.

Please click on the link and then give me some feedback - quick, cheap and (some might say) nasty way of getting people across to the blog but it seems to be working !

Seem to be getting a few hits on this YT promo for my blog - check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_YWiyM2yo #businessblog there's also versions on my Vine and Instagram accounts if you can locate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment