Wednesday 3 July 2013

Don't forget my podcasts ...

I wanted to give you an update on my multimedia business empire this morning (ha ha) and to ask you  to visit and listen to/watch my various pod and vodcasts. Plus if you'd like, recommend them to your friends/family/colleagues.

PMICast (audio podcast) this is my main weekly podcast and focuses on private medical insurance and related topics. We're up to episode 17 and we have around 4,100 listeners at the moment. We've just announced a new sponsor to the 'Cast and this is something I'd like to develop more over time so please listen and if you think your business would benefit from associating with us you can do so for free on 4 episodes.

You can find PMICast on iTunes (search under the name) or on-line at www.pmicast.podbean.com

PMICast Vodcast - this is the video version of the above podcast. It's on my You Tube channel (www.youtube.com/user/pkn439) along with other vodcasts. There are currently three episodes there.

Where's Wilson (audio podcast) - this is a light hearted SF podcast I host occasionally with my son and daughter. There are a couple of old episodes at www.whereswilson.podbean.com and five episodes on iTunes. You can download the latest episode (number 6) on the PMICast stream which will be WW's new home for the foreseeable future.

Tech 4 Biz Vodcast - this is a new video podcast I'm working on. The aim is to move away from PMI and focus on tech for business, workflow, tips and tricks and so forth. The first edition is online on You Tube as above - please check it out !

If you get chance please check them all out. I'd also really appreciate some iTunes feedback if you get chance, especially on PMICast.

I'm also considering putting together a small sideline business assisting people setting up a podcast either for themselves or their company - if you're interested let me know (pmicast@gmail.com) or check back here where I'll update if things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment