Wednesday 31 July 2013

Postcard from Devon

As regular readers of this blog will be aware I am on holiday in south Devon at the moment.

Following a quiet start to July, work has suddenly become extremely, explosively busy, to the point where despite being on holiday I'm doing a solid three or four hours work a day to keep things ticking over.

For example, this morning I rose at 7.45am and went into my office (apartment kitchen) to check e-mails and plan some work for the day, had a client telephone appointment at 10.00am and then did a few bits (including this post) before leaving the apartment to shop at 11.00am.

I also have client calls at 12.30pm and 1.00pm too. Then on my return tonight more e-mails and three client reports to plan out for the next few days. I also have dinner reservations in town at 6.30 pm.

Phew !

Working part time is not conducive to a relaxing holiday !

To keep up with me, check on my Twitter feed : @localventure1 to see what's happening on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment