Monday 22 July 2013

New Vodcast - Tech4Biz episode 3

I get asked regularly about how I am able to provide a consistent level of support to both my clients and introducers when I am not in the office. This becomes more of an issue as I am an a
entrepreneur running several businesses at the same time.

I in fact won a very good case earlier in the year with a corporate client on the back of being able to prove to the MD that I could support him as a client regardless of where in the UK or the world I happened to be.

With this in mind and the fact that I am away on holiday from the 26th of July for a fortnight I thought it would be interesting to put up one of my regular tech vodcasts on the subject of client support that I am able to offer remotely via my investment in technology and cloud services.

You can view the video on my You Tube Channel : pkn439 as usual the link is :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7mytNEdUc&list=PLUuUnf9zNlMkV1t7GjZkBJunxu0XVbzjh

No comments:

Post a Comment