Friday 26 March 2010

My6Fytness - Personal Trainer in Manchester, Welcome to Localventure


We're really pleased to welcome Andy and My6Fytness in Manchester to Localventure

Here's the basic information on his business provided by Andy

I am a personal trainer that takes the gym to the
client so it`s convenient and time saving.I use all the very latest
technology and training methods.



Andy is also working to perfect a work out system that increases testosterone levels and can help with low sperm counts and infertility. After discovering his own sperm count was down to one sperm - and 'he' wasn't very well !!!. 
He worked with low reps high weight and high reps low weight to boost his sperm count to over 44million. The baby is due in November - more information to follow.


T. 07929 126074
W. www.m6fytness.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. Healthcare Marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete