Monday 22 March 2010

Lisa's Handmade Jewellery



Welcome to my handmade jewellery. Here you will find a wide selection of beautiful hand crafted jewellery created using only the finest beads and materials. From exotic glass beads, semi-precious stones, fresh water pearls, to Swarovski crystals, no two pieces are the same. Each piece, therefore, is unique and can be personalised to suit your requirements.   I also design custom jewellery, so if there is a certain bead, style, you do not see, please let me know and I will do my best to suit your requirements. I am based in Glasgow and have been designing jewellery for years.  I design and create very delicate, fine pieces. I use the best quality gold and silver plated wire and gold vermeil.  Everything you see in each piece has been hand crafted, from the links, to the fastenings and beadwork.
FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders over £30.00!
International orders SAVE £3.00 on postage when orders over £30.00 







No comments:

Post a Comment