Monday 22 March 2010

The Life Coaching Consultancy - new member for Localventure ... ?

Well kind of, one of the things that I'm interested in personally is coaching for success both for individuals and within a company or small business (executive) type context.

Keen readers of the e-mails I send out to new members when they join will notice I have mentioned 'Localventure Support', which is the brand I envisaged being aligned to the main Localventure site with which I aim to provide coaching services primarily for business owners, managers, entrepreneurs etc. I am however playing around with the brand identity that sits behind the coaching element of the business. Effectively I think that small company/executive coaching possibly needs to sit in a different slot/brand to life coaching for individuals - nothings set in tablets of stone yet but I think that Localventure Support will be offering business and executive coaching aiming towards better business, more effective staff and increased profits. Where the Life Coaching Consultancy will cater more to the individual market. Whichever way it pans out, I've set up a new blog at www.lifeandexecutivecoach.blogspot.com under the title - The Life Coaching Consultancy. This site includes a little bit about life coaching, who might benefit, an existing client testimonial and some broad information on prices.

If you are interested in looking at coaching for yourself, someone in your business or family please feel free to get in touch for a chat - I'm offering discounts across the board to all LV members and would love to work with you if you think I can be of help.

Contact me on venturelocal@gmail.com or 07883 882064

No comments:

Post a Comment