Monday 29 March 2010

Guest Blogging at Localventure

We've now had two guest blogs from Phil of PC Support Group - both fantastic IT based topics which I heartily recommend. This kind of open source, business focused resource is just exactly what I'd hoped for from this blog and I would like to invite any current member of Localventure to feel free to let me have details of additional information or guest blogs they would like to submit to us for publication - it's free and it gives us great extra information to disseminate to other members.

Also, if you haven't yet joined and submitted your initial advert to us please feel free to do so and then then guest blog away to your hearts content.

As well as guest blogs I also have another interview from a small business owner which hopefully should be coming across in the next few days - more information as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment