Wednesday 3 March 2010

Good afternoon to visitors from Sheffield, Leeds, York and Chester

Hi there, welcome to Localventure the new blog dedicated to free support for business.

If you'd like us to feature your business here for nothing just drop an e-mail through to venturelocal@gmail.com along with a relevant logo and image and we'll put the ad straight on to the blog. Furthermore if you want to add updates, new items or just give us a blog on a topic that interests you, we'll also feature this for free along with your company details.

Why ?

As a small business owner myself I know how hard it can be. So Localventure is designed as a free advertising centre for you, a resource for interesting articles and ultimately I hope to move to a full welbsite and begin monetizing my investment by offering additional services - but will always be free for you to advertise here as long as you get in early !

If you want more information as to my plans feel free to let me know

Phil, Localventure

No comments:

Post a Comment