Sunday 1 June 2014

Want to drive revenue from private medical insurance in your IFA practice

I regularly work with financial advisers and other industry professionals helping their clients by providing advice on medical insurance both group and individual in the UK and overseas.

You can find out more above me on Linkedin :

 and on my regular podcast on iTunes : PMICast (www.pmicast.podbean.com).

I've worked with IFA's and other advisers since 1989 and have a pretty good take on what their clients need in terms of medical insurance. In addition I have been actively involved in medical insurance since 1994 and am one of the most experienced industry professionals.

For more information on the services I provide to my professional introducers please join 'IntroMed' my introducer support group on Linkedin or e-mail me on : philknight@pch.uk.com or call on : 07792 075748.

I work with introducers all over the UK including : Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Hull, Cambridge, London, Brighton, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, York and Cardiff.

Wherever you or your clients are based I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment