Sunday 22 June 2014

Further reading

Had a slightly hectic week (aren't they all ?) in particular working with several new introducer accounts, all of whom hopefully will be reading this blog and listening to my podcast : PMICast (up to episode 50 this week which is an insurer 'awards' special - on iTunes and at www.pmicast.podbean.com).

One of the issues that I feel passionately about is using social media to drive my business forward. In this day and age, particularly in an industry like ours, being largely dependent on product knowledge and client relationships I feel it is vital to use social media both to highlight your business itself and also position oneself as a 'thought larder' in your individual field.

With this in mind I'd like to draw my blog readers attention to an interview/profile I gave to Premier Choice Healthcare a few weeks ago which has just gone live on their website.

Please have a read over at www.pch.uk.com/pch-consultant-qa-june-2014-phil-knight/ and let me know what you think.

_________

No comments:

Post a Comment