Monday 16 September 2013

Spamming my blog

As a business I use a fair amount of e-mail marketing and always try to be fair, responsive and ethical when people respond negatively. In other words, if you don't want to receive my missives you send me a nice e-mail or call me and I will very happily apologize for wasting your time and remove you from my marketing list and never contact you again as you would expect.

I would however, never spam someones blog - I now receive two or three of these a week :

michel jonathan has left a new comment on your post "Small Business in Huddersfield, Leeds and Bristol": 

This post was really interesting, particularly because I was looking for thoughts on this subject from last many days.
Small Business Loan 




Posted by michel jonathan to Localventure at 16 September 2013 08:47


The frequency of these spam messages is increasing and having seen other forums and blogs ruined by this sort of thing I can assure my readers that I have a zero tolerance to this rubbish and will remove them immediately.

Thanks you and normal service is now resumed !

No comments:

Post a Comment