Wednesday 30 April 2014

Specific or general posts on Localventure

Although Localventure is nominally represented by me as my 'business blog' I seldom write about the specifics of my day to day role advising clients on medical insurance and of course working with professional advisers (IFA's, Accountants etc) to assist their clients in turn.

This is for a variety of reasons, partly time as it is sometimes difficult to capture specifics in a concise  form as my area of expertise can be quite technical there's also the consideration that private medical insurance is a regulated business and of course I don't want to have my personal blog checked for compliance every time I make a post and keeping it general is one way of avoiding this.

Looking at the stats for hits on the blog though the more technical posts tend to get the most hits.

If you would like to find out about medical insurance can I suggest that you listen to my podcast called PMICast. This is available on iTunes, Stitcher, any pod catcher you use on your smart phone or tablet and of course on-line at www.pmicast.podbean.com. I've been broadcasting weekly (pretty much) since mid 2013 and there are two 20 episode seasons to catch up on and we're now up to episode 5 (click to play) of season 3.

Every episode has information about medical insurance specifics and news for my introducer contacts.

If you would like advice for your own cover or your company or if you're an adviser (as above) please feel free to contact me on the blog e-mail : pmicast@gmail.com or philknight@pch.uk.com or call me on 07792 075748.

I look after medical insurance cover for hundreds of clients and am always happy to welcome and help new ones.

________

No comments:

Post a Comment