Tuesday 29 April 2014

New podcasts

Not just a new episode of PMICast today - ep 5 from Season 3 - check it out on iTunes and also www.pmicast.podbean.com but also a brand new podcast : Afternoon Train - my personal podcast covering a range of topics and areas including SF, fantasy, news, business, science, skepticism, podcasting and many others.

It's designed as an occasional train of thought or rant recorded when I get time between projects at work. For the time being it will sit in the main PMICast stream along with PMICast and Where's Wilson so please try it out and see what you think.

Thanks !

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to update this post quickly as I had to take down the first version of Afternoon Train I posted. I accidentally put up the original pilot effort which although in a similar format wasn't really what I wanted to achieve. I noticed this when listening back to the stream and then thought overnight as to whether to leave it up or delete it. In the final analysis I deleted it yesterday morning and put the planned ep up in its place.

    The sound quality on this podcast is a bit odd as I used my MacBook Pro to record it as an experiment which didn't entirely work. I've used some odd effect on my voice which is weird enough in and of itself anyway ! Hopefully for the second episode I should be able to correct that.

    Please try out the new podcast and let me know what you think.

    P.

    ReplyDelete