Sunday 7 April 2013

Updated contacts

I have just updated my contacts information in the blog footer below - this includes my Linkedin, Facebook and G+ profiles plus an additional twitter account and also the link to my new Talk Health Blog.

You should find pretty much every way to contact me and see what I'm doing below !

Hoping to do more things with Google Plus in coming weeks and months - for my practice I think it offers a lot of option and flexibility and seems to be more hard wired into other things I'm doing - problem is I have relatively few contacts there so if you're on G+ I'm happy to connect to your circles.
__________


If you're interested in a free review of your medical insurance cover (family or company paid) please get in touch :
Tel - 07792 075748 or 0113 3474395

Follow my Talk Health blog at : www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/2013/04/nhs-versus-private-healthcare-a-personal-journey/

Twitter - localventure1 and philknightpch
Video Podcast - You Tube Channel : pkn439
Audio Podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com & www.whereswilson.podbean.com - both available on iTunes

Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/116316601747539224729/posts
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/philip.knight.775

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant

I'm a totally independent healthcare intermediary with 20 years market experience, not tied to any insurer, fully FCA regulated and part of the Premier Choice Healthcare Group. FCA Number 312878

No comments:

Post a Comment