Monday 2 February 2015

IFA's - want help with your medical insurance ?

I've been working with IFA's on private medical insurance since 1994.

When I set up my independent medical insurance practice in 2010 I made the strategic decision to access the market predominantly via IFA (and other types) of introducer. This was based on two main factors. Firstly my ability to understand and work with this sector and also the knowledge that in many cases IFA's are not well served by insurers in this sector and often lack the capacity to undertake professional advice for their clients on PMI.

I work with IFA's introducers in a number of ways, the usual one being simple passed referrals by them so I contact and support their client through the whole sales process and then on an on-going basis.

I also offer consultancy or training service on all aspects of medical insurance to advisory practices so if you want help with training on medical insurance (whether you refer leads to me or not) I am able to help.

If you would like more information on how I can help you and your clients with medical insurance please do feel free to contact me via the blog or call/ e-mail as below.

Phone - 07792 075748
E-mail - philknight@pch.uk.com


No comments:

Post a Comment