Wednesday 25 February 2015

That time of the month

Well it's that time of the month again.

When I get to the end of the month and am looking at the out-standing bits of business and forms that clients need to get in to me to ensure their plans are up and running. I generally find that my state of anxiousness is proportional to the number of cases out-standing multiplied by the remaining working days in the month.

I always look forward to the call from the client in the middle of the following month which goes something along the lines of ...

"my plan is all set up now isn't it ?"

I reply "no, you never sent me your completed application form/direct debit"

The client asks "why am I not on cover" and I remind them politely that until they send back their form, literally nothing can happen to put their cover in place.

So the rest of this week is going to be a bit hectic following up of all those outstanding cases - sorry for bothering you if you're on the list but it really is in your best interests !
_________

On a different (but not totally unrelated topic) I'm really ramping up the marketing at the moment so will be hoping to welcome new clients and introducers to my business and of course many of them will find this blog - so welcome !

If you need assistance with any aspect of new or existing medical insurance I am your man - please call me on : 07792 075748 or e-mail : philknight@pch.uk.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment