Saturday 7 February 2015

Apple Watch

When the Apple Watch was announced in September 2014 I was at the time an Android user and looked around for Android wear options and ultimately didn't find anything I really liked the look of. The Moto 360 looked best but struggling to last a day on charge made it impractical I felt.

My initial look at the Apple Watch left me a little cold. I wasn't wowed by the design and not having an iPhone at the time I simply didn't more than glance at its functionality.

However I moved back to the iPhone Plus in December and today looked at the Apple Watch film on the store website and I am literally blown away. Not only does it seem packed to the rafters with function but it is literally breathtakingly beautiful - the little green 'I Want It' gremlin is working overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment