Wednesday 11 February 2015

New episode of PMICast now available

I have just recorded and uploaded episode 63 of PMICast onto iTunes and here.

This is a more usual format covering off news, PMI info and ideas for IFA introducers plus a little bit about my business blog (you're here, no link required!).

I've done a little work over the last few days on working with garageband 10 - I'd moved over to this new version following issues I was having with my old workhorse iMac locking up after launching GB. The newer version of the software doesn't have quite the same facility for podcasting so I've been playing with different settings and volume levels etc. Until today hadn't really gotten it right but listening back I'm pretty happy with most of the production value. Still want to include an outdo theme as well but that's just a time thing to record and upload.

Hope you enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment