Friday 16 August 2013

Private Medical Insurance website

I wanted to use my blog post today to highlight my business website. It's something that I don't mention particularly often on the blog as I assume (probably wrongly) that interested parties will just find their way there is they are interested.

I'm an independent healthcare consultant and I work with a range of clients across the UK both individual and corporate clients. As you can see the site is succinct, gives an overview of key areas of benefits I can offer you advice on, some information on me (although you'll find much more here and on Linkedin plus there's the option to contact me directly at the bottom of the page.

If you do need help with any aspect of new or existing medical insurance please visit the site and get in touch. Click here to visit the site



__________


If you're interested in a free review of your medical insurance cover (family or company paid) please get in touch :
Tel - 07792 075748 or 0113 3474395


& my articles for Premier Choice at : www.pch.uk.com/latest-health-insurance-news.php

Twitter - localventure1 and philknightpch
Video Podcast - You Tube Channel : pkn439
Audio Podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com & www.whereswilson.podbean.com - both available on iTunes


Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant

I'm a totally independent healthcare intermediary with 20 years market experience, not tied to any insurer, fully FCA regulated and part of the Premier Choice Healthcare Group. FCA Number 312878.

My You Tube Channel : www.youtube.com/user/pkn439


No comments:

Post a Comment