Saturday 9 March 2013

Slightly revised plans for PMICast podcast

Following the surprisingly easy launch of my business podcast this week (who knew getting set up and on iTunes would be so easy ?) I have decided to revise my plans for the future of the 'cast already. I had imagined the time and work involved in setting up then producing the podcast would be quite prohibitive and mean that a monthly version was the only option. however, less than seven days in I'm already prepared to record the second episode with ideas for at least the next seven or eight in place ready to flesh out.

So I'm going to up the schedule from monthly to bi-weekly I think - the next podcast will be records next week and I'll aim to get it on line on Thursday or Friday.

Make sure you get episode 1 from iTunes !
__________


If you're interested in a free review of your medical insurance cover (family or company paid) please get in touch :
Tel - 07792 075748 or 0113 3474395
Twitter - @localventure1
Video Podcast - You Tube Channel : pkn439
Audio Podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant

I'm a totally independent healthcare intermediary with 20 years market experience, not tied to any insurer, full FSA regulated and part of the Premier Choice Healthcare Group. FSA Number 312878

No comments:

Post a Comment