Tuesday 19 March 2013

News round up

It has been a busy few days so rather than a one subject post I thought I would give a general news round up of things happening within my businesses.

Talk on Friday

Firstly, I went down to Elstree to speak to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Special Interest Group to discuss medico legal marketing. They were a charming group and the very welcoming. The talk seemed to go down well and I'm hopefully of working with the group and individual members moving forward.

Comic Relief

I mentioned Comic Relief in a blog post on Friday and would encourage all my blog post and podcast subscribers to visit the website and donate.

Hits on this blog

Thanks to all readers of this blog. Since I relaunched on the 20th of February we've had over 1,000 visitors to the blog. Hopefully the content is of some interest and certainly it's profile seems to be building. Since re-launch I've now been approached by one of the largest UK Health blogging sites to write for them on a regular basis and will be putting details of this on the blog as soon as I have the first post ready to go and the publication schedule.

New episode of PMICast coming soon

My new podcast the PMICast now has two issues uploaded with the third written and ready to go in the next few days. This issue will focus on cover for small corporate clients and if this is an area you're interested in please keep checking back here for it going live.

The podcast has nearly 500 downloads so far so all those people can't be wrong - please feel free to check it out at podcast RSS feed or you can find it on iTunes, searching under 'pmicast'.

Premier Choice Health

PCH are my compliance providers and give me some back office support for my medical insurance practice. In addition I also write regular news articles for them on health and protection insurance news. You can find the articles at : http://www.pch.uk.com/latest-health-insurance-news.php

Recent articles you'll find there include :


When you really need life and protection insurance cover


Two Sides of the same Personal Protection coin


Nothing says I love you like ... life or critical illness cover


Why should you buy a protection policy?


Question: If I don’t have life assurance cover the state will provide, won’t it?


How will the EU Gender Directive affect your medical and life assurance premiums?


The Romans, Christmas and Ancient Life Insurance


Professional Introducers :

Within my practice I work with a number of professional introducers : IFA's Accountants, General/Commercial Brokers, Doctors and others.

If you're interested in allowing your clients (or patients) access the best in private medical insurance cover please do get in touch - I offer generous introducer fees.



Karate Grading

Lastly, personal good news, my daughter took her grading for 2 kyu brown belt in Shukokai karate last Saturday and passed - she was very focused and performed impressively so Well done Megan !

No comments:

Post a Comment