Friday 15 March 2013

Comic Relief Day !

Not the normal post this evening.

I've been out all day in London seeing clients and giving a talk on marketing to a group of speech therapists and I'm exhausted (eight hours in the car to start off with) but not so tired that I can't give the following vital message : -

Please can everyone reading this blog take out some time to donate to Comic Relief - the comedy is so so (apart from obviously Matt Smith) but the cause is great and I want all my blog readers to shut down this window NOW (sorry to shout) and either text 70010 to donate £ 10 or visit www.rednoseday.com or call 0347 910910 and give.

Why are you still here .... go and donate now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Localventure and Mrs Localventure (and Megan and Ryan Localventure) have donated £ 100 to the cause.

No marketing message, no business - just give !

Katanga (Lenny Henry reference - possibly showing my age)

No comments:

Post a Comment