Wednesday 13 March 2013

Karate Grading for Megan

Haven't put up a martial arts themed post on the blog for a long time.

I'm a brown belt at a local Shukokai karate club (Leeds Premier Karate Club - Face Book Page )
along with my daughter. I've done martial arts for over 30 years and was a second dan at a club called Tai Sabaki Do in Holt Park Leeds until the club finished and I moved over to Shukokai in 2010.

My daughter Meg is one grade lower than me at present and has her grading to 'catch up' with me on Saturday - it's a hard exam and I think she'll find it difficult but to her credit she's upped her training in the last few weeks and is doing her 'an hour a day (training) keeps the failure away' and hopefully the extra fitness and practice will see her through the grading on Saturday - fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment