Wednesday 24 February 2010

What is Localventure all about ?

Put simply, as a small business owner myself I understand that small business and entrepreneurship are the powerhouses that drive the UK economy forward.

I created the Localventure blog to add an extra dimension of support to UK business by offering something for nothing. So to help your business you can advertise here for free. You can include web links and an image in your ad for free. i'll then regularly rotate your ad so it appears at or near the top of the blog as often as possible. In addition, when you want to update, give us news or even just do a quick guest blog entry you can also do that for free. It's simple.

What's it in for me you ask ?

Well I want to drive revenue from this idea in the future but I need critical mass of members to do so - you get free advertising/web presence and I get great members and cool content.

When we have around 100 members upwards I'll migrate to a full website and begin to offer paid for services to you and new members but, it will always be free to advertise with me if you get in now ! 

I'm hoping to offer a range of interesting business related services including

New Media Support : blog & website design and upgrade, 
SEO services,
Twitter management
Life and Executive coaching + Business consultancy, 

Motivational Speaking
Support and introductions
Business Networking events
Advertising consultancy

No comments:

Post a Comment