Wednesday 24 February 2010

Hi there potential new clients !

I just wanted to say a quick "Hi there!" to anyone who's visiting this blog as a result of the mailings that I sent out today.

In the post immediately below this one you'll find details of what we are about and hopefully see that firstly we can be of assistance and more importantly appearing here is free and that there is such a thing as a free lunch.

Long story short, we're passionate about business and supporting the UK's small business owners - feel free to drop me details about your business and I will include you regularly in the blog for nothing.

If you'd like more information you can catch me via the following :

Telephone : 07883 882064
E-mail venturelocal@gmail.com
Leave a comment with your details attached to this post
DM me via Twitter where you'll find us as 'localventure1'

Regards Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment