Thursday 25 February 2010

Signing off for the evening ...

I have a had a very productive day today - managed to get another tranche of prospecting letters and e-mails out to clients today (hi there if you're reading this as a result of one of those, i hope you'll be able to join this little business community we're starting to build here). In addition I've also been able to add three new members as well :

Norton Signs & Focused Hypnosis in Sheffield
and Balastra Corporate Sword Fencing in Manchester

A really hearty welcome to you all !

In addition, I also have at least another three new members to add to the blog first thing in the morning. At the moment I'm working hard to reach the milestone of 100 members - this is the level I kind of have in mind on the blog before I start work on transferring to the full website.

The site I have in mind will mix different elements of a business directory, member support organisation (with articles, advice, workshops, member events, interviews etc) and business consultancy/coaching in which I have a real interest.

Remember that the advertising and much of the support elements will remain free to our early members - you're the ones who are helping me get to a critical mass and hopefully the support and work I do for you will be of assistance to your businesses too.

As well as the prospecting, my next project is to begin featuring more business related content here and in that vein I'm already in discussion with a couple of people who may want to be featured in a business interview - watch this space.

Remember, if you're a small business or budding entrepreneur and want some free publicity or to do some guest blogging to big up your business or an event you're planning - please feel free to get in touch. You can contact via the usual methods :

T. 07883 882064
E. venturelocal@gmail.com
Leave a comment on this blog post
DM me on Twitter (localventure1)
You can even videocall me at pkn4395@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment