Tuesday 8 November 2016

Leeds Premier Karate in Yeadon Leeds LS19

In my spare time I run a small karate club in North Leeds. It is a Shukokai style and I have been doing this style of karate since 2010 and my previous style since 1980.

Over the Summer we had a bit of a debacle with training venues. Our current one let us down right at the end of the school year (we train in a school hall) and then we couldn't find a holiday venue as our usual people had booked to another client and we were left with nowhere to train for the whole of August.
One of our younger senior belts - lunge punch

Club Instructor - Sensei Phil
As a result we actually lost a number of members who didn't come back to training when things got back to normal in September.

I'm therefore now having a push on new members and we are advertising at local schools, on Vivatreet, Craiglist and so forth plus I thought it was worth mentioning here on the blog - with around 25,000 readers per annum maybe one or two would be interested.

You can find out more about what we do and how we train either by calling me : 07792 075748 or via the club website : http://yeadonkarate.weebly.com

We train twice a week on Monday and Wednesday from 6.00pm - hope to see you there !

No comments:

Post a Comment