Friday 25 November 2016

Cheap Smartphones for sale

Recently upgraded to a new iPhone 7 Plus and I am therefore selling off my old, trusty work-horse handset - a two year old iPhone 6 Plus. A great and reliable phone which I would keep as a back up but the 7 is proving super reliable already.

I've really looked after the 6 Plus over the last couple of years and kept it in a case. As such it's in great condition for a used phone - couple of (very) light scratches on the top of the screen and some tiny dinks on the top of the phone where the case didn't cover fully.

Still holds a charge ok and I was getting through a full day on an overnight charge. It was bought direct from Apple so is SIM free and I'll throw in a free case too.

It's for sale on eBay - click here. It's probably going to go for around £ 280.

At the same time I'm selling my one year old LG G4 32 GB in metallic grey. Bought this on a contract last year to play with but just preferred using IOS so this phone has barely had a fortnights usage and it in perfect condition. Again on eBay here.

Have a look at the auctions and bid if you fancy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment