Thursday 20 November 2014

Private Medical Insurance - a guide on my You Tube Channel

Individual medical insurance can be a bit of a minefield. There are lots of insurers out there all offering different variations of product and plan options.

There there's the question why do you need the cover in the first place ?

In the latest video on my new You Tube Channel : Purely Medical Insurance I've just posted a new four minure video that simply take you through what medical insurance is, who should have it and why then what to expect from the cover.

If you're interested in speaking to a professional FCA regulated adviser with over 20 years experience in the field please feel free to contact me as below  :

Telephone - 07792 075748
E-mail - philknight@pch.uk.com

You can also subscribe to the You Tube Channel, direct message the video podcast at pmicast@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter @philknightpch

No comments:

Post a Comment