Tuesday 4 November 2014

Shameless Plug for medical insurance

I'm a medical insurance intermediary.

If you either need new medical insurance or a review of your current plan I can help.

I also work with IFA's, Accountants, General Brokers and so on who refer their medical insurance clients to me in return for a share of the commission.

You can visit my medical insurance website at http://pch.uk.com/consultants/phil-d-knight/
for further information on who I am, what I do and which products I can help with.

Suffice to say I work with individuals, families, companies, the self employed, high net worth clients based both in the UK and around the world.

Feel free to contact me for more information - philknight@pch.uk.com or 07792 075747.

I'm fully FCA regulated via my compliance provider : Premier Choice Healthcare FCA number 312878.

No comments:

Post a Comment