Wednesday 7 May 2014

Disappointed

No one likes to be let down and I've had three issues with a business contact in the past few days through neither mine nor the clients fault and the most recent of those issues today demonstrated two of the issues that annoy me most. Firstly lack of transparency and secondly costing me money.

The result has to be that I can no longer use the contact for future business support. I'm loath to be reactionary but the first problem can be forgiven, the second excused but any more and I'm fooling myself to the point that I could disadvantage the client.

Left me feeling very sad and disappointed this evening with, in addition to being significantly out of pocket myself I will also have to redo a sizeable piece of work again, fortunately my client seems to be taking the problem reasonable well - hopefully the situation is recoverable.


No comments:

Post a Comment