Tuesday 10 December 2013

Trending on Twitter

For what it's worth, apparently at some stage yesterday a tweet of mine trended in the UK.

I'm not sure what the value of this is either personally or to my business (the tweet referred to a post here on Localventure although it was a brief film review rather than a business post).

So I trended but didn't get any more traffic to the post. It leaves me wondering what the value of Twitter is from a business perspective - you can write the most incisive and relevant 140 character tweets (not that I'm claiming necessarily to be especially one or the other) and even if your tweet receive some public attention what is the value ?

Maybe it's just the ability to write a post like this and say that I officially (at least according to Twitter) trended and maybe over time more people will being to follow me and find out about my business - worth a try !

So, subscribe to the twitter accounts (@localventure1 and @philknightpch) and this blog at www.localventure.blogspot.com - officially a trending content provider !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment