Sunday 4 April 2010

The Joys of Cardiff

I wouldn't normally post on a Sunday, or more especially as I am away on holiday for a week in Cardiff but I just wanted to give my first impressions of Cardiff from a business perspective. That impression is : WOW !

The area where I am staying in the bay has simply had money thrown at it and the amenities are simply fantastic and business seems to be booming. For example when we arrived yesterday (Saturday 3rd April 2010) there was a small producers market in Mermaid Quay and despite the weather being a little showery business seemed to be brisk. The area, once a little downtrodden has been truly regenerated and the restaurants and arty little shops do seem to be genuinely thriving.

Hopefully I will see a lot more of Cardiff in coming days and will share my thoughts either during the week or on my return.

In the meantime I hope everyone enjoys the long Bank Holida Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment