Friday 23 April 2010

Callum MacInnes - Welcome to Localventure



The stuff you need to know
Hello, my name is Callum MacInnes. I am a freelancer from Hull, England that specializes in designing and building things for the web. I have a passion for usability, accessibility and efficience.
I have designed for and have current clients in local business and musicians, but I am always looking to expand my portfolio with work from all corners of the world.
As every website is different I quote customers on how long the job will take and how much time goes in to it, so if you would like a quote for a logo, website or poster work, please e-mail me at info@callummacinnes.com and I shall get back to you within one working day.
Check out some of my work. If you start saying to yourself, “This guy is perfect for our next project!” well then, I can’t wait to hear from you!

Current clients include - Anlaby Companyon | Mark Edwards Musician |


 | ( + 44 ) 07581809294
 | info@callummacinnes.com
www.callummacinnes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment