Monday 12 June 2017

My Podcasting exploits

It's been a while (nine months or so to be inprecise) but I've just recorded and uploaded the 69th episode of PMICast covering my work with professional introducers and an issue some have been having with securing medical insurance renewals in good time from insurers.

I often cite work load as the reason for my infrequent recording schedule (the podcast started in March 2013 as a bi-weekly show, then quickly went weekly before settling in at whenever I have chance or something to talk about) but it strikes me, given that I do owe a lot of my marketing success to the podcast that I really should try and record it more often - fingers crossed this time I can work harder to do a few more shows.

You can find my own podcast here.

No comments:

Post a Comment