Friday 30 June 2017

Medical Insurance for professional introducers

I've been working with IFA's, Accountants and General Commercial Brokers now for eight years advising their clients on all aspects of medical insurance and related plans generally adding value both for the client and income stream for the introducers.

In recent years I've begun to focus more on small corporate plans (2 to 350 employees) and high net worth individual clients but I still look after a very wide range of types and size of client and would never turn away anyone wanting assistance on Private Medical Insurance (PMI), cash plans, EAP, healths screening and so forth.

I now work almost exclusively with professional introducers (although again I'll never turn away a client who approaches me direct and this does happen quite regularly) and have an extremely strong panel of advisers who work with me and refer their clients to me for on-going assistance and support in this area. It is nice to work with such a good group of people and although I don't push for lots and lots of new introducers, again I do receive regular requests and am always happy to have a discussion.

My work is based on the premise that my healthcare advisory process needs to fit into the work flow of the professional introducer and not the other way around. You don't want me adding in any more work than is necessary - the aim is simply that the referral comes across and I then pick up all the work from the client moving forwards.

Everything I do is predicated on the idea that no one introducer or their client is the same - everyone needs variations on level of support, information and assistance. There cannot be a one size fits all in the real world, especially when dealing with a technical product like PMI and clients differing needs.

Over the years I have invested in technology and a social media presence to drive the support to all of my clients and introducers in a sophisticated and transparent way. I strongly believe that my small, bespoke practice is the market leader the UK, for working with introducers on Private Medical cover. I even have a public Drop Box folder full of sales and marketing support ideas for my partners to use - just e-mail me if you'd like access.

If you are interested in working with me or have a case to discuss please contact me as below. Also though take a moment to check out my blog : www.localventure.blogspot.com and my podcast (the only UK podcast devoted solely to medical insurance : PMICast. The podcast is available on iTunes and all good podcast aggregators or online : www.pmicast.podbean.com

Join me in sourcing the very best in medical insurance for your individual, company and high net worth clients.

If you'd like to discuss any prospective cases with me or need general advice on medical insurance - just call or e-mail me.

Kind Regards

Phil

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant
(Part of Premier Choice Group, FCA No. 312878)
T. 07792 075748
E. philknight@pch.uk.com
W. www.pch.uk.com/consultants/phil-d-knight/

No comments:

Post a Comment