Wednesday 27 November 2013

Watch out for PMICast episode 13

My usual day for posting the medical insurance podcast is Tuesday.

As has been the case quite often recently I simply haven't had the time to get the podcast uploaded so far this week. Hopefully it should be available tomorrow or Friday - the topic is the journey of a personal purchaser of medical insurance and hopefully will build on the discussion last week and be of use to professional introducers (last weeks episode, number 12 was my second introducer special). Anyone who is interested in medical insurance cover for themselves or their clients should check out number 13 when it goes live. I'll be talking about the information I need to price a new or switching plan and some of the process that I undertake as an independent adviser.

I will of course blog here when it is available so all my readers know.

No comments:

Post a Comment