Friday 18 October 2013

No PMICast this week

I have been trying desperately to catch up with work to the point that I had the hour or so spare to record the new episode of PMICast this week. Unfortunately for the first time since the podcast launched this year I just haven't been able to find the time.

This does not mean the podcast is ending or in jeopardy, it's just I had other business priorities I'm afraid. I have spent most of today catching up with client chases, processing business and the like today and am around 90% caught up to the point where I have now diaried to record the missing episode of PMICast (which by the way is prepped to record) on Monday at some point.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed next week. Thanks for bearing with me and look forward to more exciting medical insurance related content next week as usual.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment