Thursday 5 January 2017

Welcome to 2017

First post of the New Year and being 100% honest I have been slightly remiss with my social media updates over the Festive Season - very busy with work work at the moment so can'r promise that January is going to be any better.

Can I take this opportunity to wish my loyal readers a Happy New Year and thanks for your on-going support.

Have started the year as 'Mister Angry' though, a local Skip company (their depot is just down the road from my house) and for years we've avoided their (very large) skip trucks careening around the neighbourhood. This morning they nearly ran me and my dog over when speeding so I've complained - no reply yet !

Love a good moan at authority though !!!

Keep an eye on my @localventure1 twitter feed for blog and other updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment